Saturday, June 28, 2008

Queen of Random Drivel; Blogging without a Purpose

I have a very special award to give out today. It's for a blogger who surpasses all others in her inability to craft, her tendancy to poke fun at herself, her enjoyment of smutty books, and her lack of fear in blogging about it, and who manages hilarious posts without purpose.

Without further ado, I award this special award to a one-of-a-kind friend, KAT, from Sunshine and Lemonade.


She doesn't get offended by a certain Texas gal's dirty comments about Johnny Depp. She isn't afraid to say what she thinks. Most of the time she has great music rocking on her site. She has great advice and isn't afraid to use the word tostitutes. Watch out world, she's comin' for YOU!

10 comments:

Aunt Julie said...

Sort of like the Blog version of Seinfeld? :) I found your blog thru another link, and I'm very impressed! I have a new blog, and I'm doing a giveaway. Please click on http://poprs.blogspot.com/2008/06/giveaway-tuesday.html to enter the contest. Hope you drop by soon!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

It's my day for awards. I need to go and see if I can figure out where my red carpet is. Am I supposed to pass this award along? I am thinking that no one except me would display it with such pride :-) Thanks so much Rhea!!

Rhea said...

You don't need to pass it along, Kat, unless you want to. It's soley for you, girlfriend. :o)

Debbie said...

You hit is dead on with this one, my friend. I love Kat..she makes me laugh everyday...as a matter of fact, I am headed over there!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I had to come back over and gaze at the wonderfulness again :-)

And then I just realized you said that my music rocks "most of the time." I suppose I'll let that slide as I did have a Wall of Voodoo song up when the post was bean dip. First time I ever got musical complaints :-)

Aunt Julie said...

Rhea: Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you're interested in entering the contest, please see the rules at http://poprs.blogspot.com/2008/06/giveaway-tuesday.html -- we'd sure like a mention on your blog, if it's possible! Thanks mucho!!

Skeller said...

Cheers & Hear Ye, Hear Ye!! Love Kat's site.... :-)

Angie's Spot said...

Three cheers for Kat! What a gorgeous and totally appropriate award. Very sweet!

Utter Basketcase said...

YAY for Kat!!!

And YAY for you for being such a great friend! xx

Jules said...

Awww........ That's nice. Congrats to Kat. And you did a nice job with it Rhea.