Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sweet Cheeks - Niece #3

Ok, so today you've met Miss Thang and The Monkey. Now, here's K and Flyboy's third daughter, Sweet Cheeks. She's about to turn five (I think I have that right). She's five going on sixteen, I swear.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nope, it's Sweet Cheeks! She looks like an exotic bug in those goggles.

This picture is blury but I love her pose coming down the slide.

When we went to Space Center Houston, she and Remy were the only ones willing to try out this high flying trapeze thingy. Need I remind you that she and Remy were two of the YOUNGEST cousins? They're brave little buggers...or just daredevils in the making.

That's her in the light green up there about to swing...


Go, Sweet Cheeks!! (again, not the best pictures, sorry!)

oops, she looks tuckered out here....or throwing one of those fits-on-command because she wants something. I'm going with the latter here.

While we were swimming, she would burst into tears, and I'd be very concerned...

Me: What's wrong, Sweet Cheeks?

The tears stop magically, as if they never were...

Sweet Cheeks: Nothing, Aunt Rhea, I'm just pretending so I can get the torpedo from Donny.

She swims off and I'm left staring in awe.

After the swimming, she spent a good part of the day throwing panties at all the big kids.

Yes, little girl panties...throwing them like they were grenades.

She's got style, I tell ya.

Happy 20th Anniversary, K & Flyboy!

AND, Happy Birthday, K!

I love you guys!


20 comments:

Cristin said...

She sure does have some cheeks on her! Sweet!

And the throwing panties like grenades... that's good stuff.

Unknown said...

They all have their fun personalities, don't they? What a bunch of sweet girls!

Anonymous said...

I bet she'll be a firecracker when SHE gets older! Cute pics! LOL

Jennifer said...

My kind of girl!! :) lol

she is ADORABLE!! ;) I love the crying on demand... but not for everyone... just the people she needed to trick. lol :)

I bet Donny gave in every time too.. he is just too sweet not to. :)

I love that she did the trapeez thing... and Remy too!! Daredevils to say the least... although it looks like a LOT of fun, and I would want to try it... I'm not sure I would be able to get myself to actually do it... but I bet my almost 5 yr old would do it... he is a nut just like Remy & Sweet Cheeks!! :)

Great pics. I'm glad we got to meet your beautiful nieces!! :)
xoxoxox

HUGS!!!

Insane Mama said...

Ahhh Family! Can't get enough of the goodness.

Karen said...

I actually got butterflies thinking about my kid trying the flying trapeze thing. I can't imagine what kind of guts as a kid you have to have to try that! Impressive.

Jen said...

Where do kids think of these things? Throwing panties, fake crying, etc. Is there some class that they go to behind our backs? If so, I must find out where it is and stop mine from attending.

Claremont First Ward said...

These posts introducing your nieces are so fun. They sound pretty special! :)

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Love that last picture of her. I think she has a bit of the devil in her :-) Just a bit. How did your boys do in an all girl household for the week?

Chatterness said...

oh she's adorable!!!

the mama bird diaries said...

"Nothing, Aunt Rhea, I'm just pretending so I can get the torpedo from Donny."

That's awesome!

Coby said...

I really need to drop my son off to you! Not only would you guys wear him out but daddy might have some interesting stories to hear from my lil weather man. P.S Hurricane Dolly really has him in heaven right now!

Shannon said...

All three of your nieces are cuties! Thanks for introducing them! :)

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on your "triple-threat" - nice work. And what cute girls. Love the nicknames. My kids don't have cousins and they are constantly asking my brother and brother-in-law to "get goin' already!!!"

Mama Dawg said...

Hey, stop back by. I left you a present!

sandyshares said...

what a doll - great pics sandy

Angie's Spot said...

Completely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Awww she's a doll too!! And I am LOL about her crying on command...both of my bonus daughters can do that, of course I used to jump to their aid, until they slipped up and told me of their wicked capabilities;) LOL

CrystalChick said...

Another sweetie, with a neat personality!

Sounds like a very nice visit with your fam!

Jules said...

That was such a lovely post! What a cutie she is!