Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Monkey - Niece #2

So, first you met Miss Thang...now here is K and Flyboy's second daughter, The Monkey. She's eight years old and a real spitfire.

Here's Remy hanging out with her while we were visiting them in Houston.


She's a co-conspiritor...what are they up to?
She has good concentration here...and an adorable outfit.

I never get to buy my boys cute outfits like this.

Normally she has a big smile for me, but I think I caught her unhappy about something.
She's got those extreme moods. One minute happy, the next ready to take-you-out!

She's beautiful and funny.


I really like her glasses!

and, look at this talent.


She can do a handstand and turn on the lights with her feet! True Monkey tricks.


Ta da!!


I just love my nieces.


I can't wait to see them again next week at our family reunion.


The post about Sweet Cheeks, the youngest daughter of K and Flyboy,


will be coming later today!


14 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

And I'm sure your nieces love you! I have such fabulous memories with my aunts... I just hope I can be as much fun for my niece someday.

Anonymous said...

She looks soo sweet!!!

Karen said...

She is darling! Poor Flyboy when those girls hit dating age!

Jen said...

I know what you mean about the girl clothes, I had no idea until I got the shop for Claire.

Angie's Spot said...

Another cutie with a winning smile! I love her monkey antics. I can't remember the last time I did a handstand, much less did a side trick simultaneously. Oh to be young are daring again!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a cutie! And, she's a typical girl with the mood swings...you are lucky you don't have to deal with them!!!!

I am Laura said...

I for one and I am sure your boys are as well, glad you never bought them outfits like that.

Cute nieces. Aren't cousins the greatest.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Now this one can trade notes with Madalyn. About how to change your mood on a dime. Or cry at whim.

Debbie said...

Ms. Rhea...I can't keep up with you today...I'm on to the next post!

Dirty White boy said...

I have two girls and a boy. My oldest girl is a co-consirator with my neice who is older. They are partners in crime. My mom calls this Karma for me and my brother...or maybe its just payback.

Jennifer said...

She is just as adorable as Miss Thang!! :)

I love the great clothes/dresses they have!! :)

She looks sweet as pie, but also like a true spitfire as well!! :) which is a good thing. :)

My girls are already working on that mood swings, I joke all the time that they are preparing me for teenage years... but really I think the joke is on me... b/c it will most likely be like this OR worse!! *cringe*

I what you mean about cute boys clothes... they do have some things, but not as much as they have for girls. The sad thing is though that Trevor has wayyyy more clothes than both my girls put together... I guess we just always feel like he may get left out and then end up over doing it without realizing it. lol

oh well. no one cares, as of now, how much clothes they or the other kids have. :) lucky for me!!

Looking forward to your other post about your next niece!!

The Monkey is a perfect name for her since she can do the handstand and light switch trick!! Whatta cool girl!!


xoxoxox

CrystalChick said...

Oh what another little cutie!! Really sweet nieces you have.
Well, I've seen lots of fingerprints on the wall, but now I won't wonder if I see feetprints! hehe

Insane Mama said...

I love my neices too, but they are young and snotty and cry alot

Jules said...

Too cute!