Sunday, July 20, 2008

Housekeeping, the fun kind

I've gotten a little behind lately, with the trip to Houston and all. I've received some awards lately that I need to acknowledge.


This one is beautiful. Thank you so much, Insane Mama and Amorette!!




Isn't this award sweet? Thank you, Krystyn and Jen!!




Thank you, Sidney, this is great!



And, last, but not least, thank you, Sherri!

I'm so flattered by all these wonderful awards!


I'm not passing these along though (Bad Rhea, I know).


I usually do, but I have a lot going on right now.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Also, there's a giveaway you should know about.

The SITS girls are giving away a:
A RED, totally spunky Sony Cyber-shot W150 ($250 value)...8.1 Megapixels, 5x optical zoom and 30m wide-angle lens.

Go check them out.



13 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats on the well deserved awards!

Cristin said...

Sweet!! I got one from Jen too....you're totally making me look bad by posting about it first... I gotta get on that!

storyteller said...

Congratulations on all your awards. I understand busy ... am sitting on a few awards I need to acknowledge and pass along too. Thanks for the reminder and the visit ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

The Nanny said...

Congrats

CrystalChick said...

Congrats on your awards!
I have the silver Sony Cybershot W120 and it's a great little camera.

the mama bird diaries said...

You deserve every one of those awards! Congrats.

Lula! said...

You are famous...and deserve many more awards. Just remember us "little people" when you get super-famous, OK???

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the new bloggy bling!! :) I agree with all those awards!! YOU ROCK!! :)

xoxoxox

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I have got to do this. And thank you for your masterpiece award. Oh...I have a very cool idea for a give away with it...I'll email you...

Chatterness said...

Congrats on your awards Rhea!!!!

Mama Dawg said...

Congrats on the awards! You deserve 'em!

Anonymous said...

wow, your site is heavily laden now. you deserve it!

Kiera said...

My bling doesn't compare to yours... You are quite the professional blogger these days. This blog has changed SO MUCH! It looks lovely! I'm glad you found me again. Your feed suddenly stopped and I thought maybe you were sick of me. I'm glad to know your back. I'll update your feed and check in on you again soon.

: )