Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Math Wizard

Tonight was Math Night at the elementary school.

And, so, even though I'd been up since 5am, driven two hours in commute to and from work and worked a full day, I made sure we went to Math Night.

Math is a noble creature.
It deserves its own night of celebration.

I used to like math.
I was even kind of good at it.

My boys, they both love math.
And at Math Night you get to play games, earn star stickers and collect a prize and a bag of popcorn at the end.

Here's Remy playing a few math games tonight.








And he even got his older brother to play a few games.






And then, a genuine, Math Wizard snuck up on them. 




Unfortuneately, the popcorn burned and set off all the extremely loud fire alarm and flashing lights, causing our well-trained children to file outside immediately...


We rocked Math Night.




No comments: