Wednesday, November 17, 2010

10 strep throats, 7 sinus infections, 6 Broken Bones, 3 Sprains and 2 ingrown toenails



My 13-year-old son is going to wear me out!!





This morning I took him to have his fingers x-rayed,
thanks to football. 

Tomorrow we see a podiatrist, 
whose nurse swears that once this doctor has seen my son, 
he'll never have another ingrown toenail again. 
EVER.

This is the same child who used to get strep throat at least twice a year when he was younger.

Broke his ankle three times in one year.

Good lord have mercy.

Don't worry, I'm going to remind him of all of this when he's a grown adult 
and I need him to take care of ME!






2 comments:

Trooper Thorn said...

No partridge in a pear tree? Probably best as your son might break his wrist falling out of it.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

You had better stop counting. You might overwhelm yourself.