Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Somethings


Sunday.
Sunday.
Sunday.

I slept in
(thank you, sweet bed, I'm forever grateful).

I'm wearing my glasses,
not my contacts,
& still in my night clothes at 10am.

I love having a slow-paced Sunday morning.
Especially after the week I've had...
With my new manager promotion, I'm busy trying to learn lots of new duties,
as well as keep up with my old duties,
because we don't have anyone new to replace me yet.
And, I don't want my team to get behind with their work,
so I need to do my part to keep up.



Have I mentioned I'm so glad today is Sunday?

I could spend today a myriad of ways.


I could spend it getting more familiar with Excel,
because in my new managerial position I have to use Excel a LOT.




I could use it reading up on training & my notes from the week...


I need to write three blog posts for UpTake.
I need to write one blog post for United Credit Source.


I could clean & organize my closet.
I have lots of laundry to do.



I could read a book...for work or pleasure.




You know what I've decided to do today?




First, I'm going to take my boys swimming...







I'm going to meet up with my grandmother to get pedicures...

and then I'll try to do all that other stuff.



14 comments:

Debbie said...

I like a woman that has her priorities in order! And you do:)
Dropped by from SITS.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me, have fun.

Mariah said...

All that other stuff can wait. Go be with your kids =) Have a great Sunday

sassy stephanie said...

Sounds like the perfect Sunday.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Swimming sounds like a much better option. And the pedicure sounds great too. I am headed to the grocery lest we starve...

Screwed Up Texan said...

It is all about priorities man...and it looks like you've got yours straight. I still cant believe your grandma bought a car on Ebay!

Cristin said...

You totally know what you're doing... sounds like a solid plan...

Aunt Julie said...

Sounds like you have your priorities straight. Who needs work? It's Sunday!

BPOTW said...

Excellent choice! The other stuff can wait!

Unknown said...

Excel... be careful of that bugger - you'll get addicted. I ADORE excel.

And swimming.

And reading.

And reading your blog.

AdriansCrazyLife said...

Me too! I had a very lazy Sunday. Didn't even get dressed until almost noon. It was such a busy week and it was lovely to just relax.

By the way, I'm pretty good with Excel. I've used it since it was invented (I wish I was making that up!). If you ever need help with a spreadsheet or a formula drop me a line.

Momo Fali said...

Sleeping in AND a pedicure? I'm way jealous.

Jen said...

This sounds like the perfect Sunday. I hope that it was great.

Justine said...

Yeah baby! Your priorities were right on if you ask me!

Justine :o )