Friday, May 29, 2009

6:15pm on a random Tuesday

This child gives me five hugs in the morning before I leave the house for work.

Then he follows me out of the house to give me one more hug at the car.

Remy really loves his mama.







This photo makes me smile.
Because Texas Homeboy and Donny are both wearing Longhorn burnt orange...
and watching Remy play baseball.






Donny is 12...and just as tall as I am.
His feet are bigger than mine.
He beat me at chess the other night...which has NEVER happened before.

I can claim exhaustion because I'd just finished working a 12 hr day.
More on that later...




This photo captures my family in a normal moment.
Remy packing up his bat bag after baseball practice,
Texas Homeboy chugging his Gatorade,
and Donny checking Annie's collar.

And me at the camera.




Sweet Annie dog loves her boys.
And we try to take her wherever we can.
She's a full member of our family.



A slobbery, hairy member of our family who snores.

NO, not ME!!

ANNIE.





Try to capture a normal moment in your routine...it's fun!

Did I tell you that I made manager at work?!
more on that later...


16 comments:

All Things BD said...

Congrats on making manager! Good for you. How is it that I have no idea what kind of work you do? Please expound. :)

sassy stephanie said...

Yay for making manager!

Boo for burnt orange.

Anonymous said...

What a great bunch of pics!!

@TiffanyRom said...

Manager??? Woo- hoo!

Girl, we are going to have SO much fun in Vegas.

I can't wait to FINALLY meet you in person!!!!

T

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Wait...you are going to Vegas?? Yippee! I need to call you.

Anyway...congrats on manager. No wonder I don't "see" you around as much...12 hour days? Ugh.

Love the picture of you and Donny. Katie is only an inch shorter than me. And her feet are bigger than mine...

Swirl Girl said...

congrats on the promoton!

Justine said...

I love this picture of you and Donny. It's pure happiness to look at.

Justine :o )

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your promotion!

Unknown said...

Oooooh many congrats my friend, no doubt on the longer hours though! Love these family piccies, they are all great and you have a lovely set of boys and Annie.

Shannon said...

Congrats on making manager! Woo hoo!

Screwed Up Texan said...

I dont think I have ever seen a photo of you! Nice to see the family!

Cristin said...

Congrats on the promotion!

Misty DawnS said...

Congratulations Rhea! I'm so happy for you!

Annie... I ♥ you!

AdriansCrazyLife said...

Aw my boy loves me like that too. It was funny, we were at a picnic this weekend, sitting in one of the flimsy plastic chairs. He was sitting on my lap and leaned just a little too far back and splat! Both of us fell straight back - fortunately onto the soft grass.

CrystalChick said...

Congratulations on your promotion to manager!!!

Mama Dawg said...

Congrats on the promotion!