Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Don't let them know they made a mistake, or they might take it back.

There's been a big misunderstanding.

I think they got the wrong person.

Surely this was meant for Thea at Texas Word Triangle...

Somehow, I have been awarded a Hot Mamas award.

How did they know I get so warm?
As a teenager I loved to crank the AC down to arctic-like temperatures at night.
My favorite animal was a penguin.
Did you know that you can meet a live penguin at Galveston's Moody Gardens?

Sorry, I got sidetracked.

Anyway, I think the Hot Dads who bestowed this award upon me
must have gotten hit in the head.

So, don't tell them they made a mistake...
I'll take the award anyway.





You know, I did get called a hot mama once...
By this homeless guy outside a gas station...
actually, maybe he asked if I had "Pot, Mama."

hmmmm...

Have you taken the 10 steps to buying a home?

All the hot mamas are doing it.


10 comments:

Justine said...

ROFL! This was too funny. Thea at Texas Word Triangle? Heeheeheeeeeeee

Justine :o )

Screwed Up Texan said...

You are too funny girl!

Have you tried the Hot Mama Salsa made by a lady in Krum? Oh my it is good. She homemakes every bottle and cans it herself.

For some reason, me thinks they werent talking about her either.

Lula! said...

"Pot, Mama..."

Rhea...that's now my most favorite thing you've ever written. You win. Hands down.

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Ha Ha... Great acceptance speech!

Congrats!

TentCamper said...

I was NOT hit on the head my dear! You deserve this award and you know it. Hold your head up high and take it like the Hot Mama that you are.

By the way...do you have any pot mama? :)

Sprite's Keeper said...

Now that it's confirmed you were the intended recipient of this award, may I say Congratulations? Yes, I can!

Mama Dawg said...

I got one, too! I need to post it soon.

Misty DawnS said...

You are TOTALLY a hot mama in my book, Chicky-Babe!

Susie said...

Congratulations on your award! You know it's all about that pink hat!!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Congrats, Thea!! :P