Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Answers revealed - Magical Photo Mystery Tour



The person with the most correct answers,
four right out of six,
is Erika Jean,
which is so cool,
because she's the one who reminded me
that I need to do a mystery photo post!

Clearly she rocks at this game.



Here are the answers:


I think just about everyone got #1 right!
Yes, it was a pill bottle.







Only two people came close to getting #2.
Everyone thought they were lite brites,
except Erika Jean and Linda,
who correctly guessed they were the tops to pens/markers.







#3 is another one just about everyone got.
The game board for Trouble.






#4 was kind of unfairly hard.
It was obviously a hinge.
But no one got that it was a glasses case.
But how could you know?
Maybe that one was too hard.
Sorry!







And most of you got #5.
A Waterford Crystal ring holder.
I just got it for Christmas.
I love it!







#6 was another hard one that only two of you got!
Good job, Mama Dawg and Sue!

It's Annie's well-loved and well-chewed bone.
Totally gross, I know.




Thank you so much everyone for playing!

I had so much fun reading your guesses.
We'll do this again real soon!




19 comments:

Erika Jean said...

wahooo! Thanks! I love these ;-)

A dog bone. ugh! i should have known!!

Coachdad said...

What a cool game...fun site that you have for sure.

Swirl Girl said...

I got the last one right too! I said it was "ewwww" ...(and it is)!

Sally-Ann said...

Well, I had intended to come back to your blog and take a guess, but life got a hold of me and I never did. Glad now that I didn't - my guesses were woefully misguided!

Unknown said...

hey you're a winner on my blog!

Justine said...

How on EARTH did anyone look at that last picture and say, "Ya know, it looks like a rawhide bone." Ewwwwwwwwww. It so did NOT!

Justine :o )

John Deere Mom said...

Darn it! I missed it again! I would have only gotten 2 right though. Great pics!!

Burfica said...

That was very cool,, I had never played that before.

Screwed Up Texan said...

Ah! That was a cool contest! I want to do something like this on my blog now...only wish I would have done the mystery quiz!

Jen said...

ok that last one being a bone makes much more sense then what I said.

Teri said...

I haven't seen a ring holder in a while. The dog bone - kinda icky. :-)

Heidi said...

Oh I wish I would have checked it out BEFORE the answers were revealed. I love these. Teach me to lag on my bloggy reading.

Screaming Meme said...

I am from TX too! Howdy ;)...Hi...I want to personally invite you to a new blog I created...Project:{Create A Home}...It is a place for inspiring and creative women to come together to be inspired to reach all their goals and dreams in life...And my personal decorating blog...Screaming Meme...I hope to see you there! Meme

Screaming Meme said...

I am from TX too! Howdy ;)...Hi...I want to personally invite you to a new blog I created...Project:{Create A Home}...It is a place for inspiring and creative women to come together to be inspired to reach all their goals and dreams in life...And my personal decorating blog...Screaming Meme...I hope to see you there! Meme

The Blonde Duck said...

I got one!

Melissa said...

Very clever post, Rhea!

Mama Dawg said...

Yay! I knew it was a bone, but didn't know it was Annie's.

And on a side note...I love that I'm now your #1 commenter, but I hate how I got that way. Hopefully Kat will come back soon to knock me off my perch.

Marrdy said...

I am so bummed I missed this. you will do it again won't you?

Mariah said...

Waaa I missed this round of mystery photos