Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I give good chat.

Well, I don't know if you knew this or not...but apparently, I give good chat. Or, at least VBF, my new blogger friend from Down Under, at Motivationless thinks so! Thanks, VBF! She is a riot, a bubbly blonde with smart mouth, and a LOT of fun to read, so check out her blog when you have a chance. Here's my award:





Now, I feel the responsibility of passing on this award to others. I have a few people in mind:


Mary a.k.a. Crystal Chick, at Mary Says, needs this award, because she was one of the first to welcome me into the Blogosphere and leave me a comment! (Besides, she threatened to make her blog go naked if she didn't get an award soon!) You give good chat, Crystal Chick!


Kat at Sunshine and Lemonade has a wonderful sense of humor and is willing to put up with my chat at her site nonstop and at mine. So, Kat, you give great chat as well!!
Valarie at Valarie Lea From Tennessee, Now in Alabama is celebrating her 100th post today! She is a loyal commentor on my site, and I want to thank her for her constant support.
Uburburber at Tales of an Uberburber is another loyal commentor with great things to say and always up for a good comment.
Tearese at Trees With Leaves accidently got left out of this original post, but she has been a wonderful and faithful reader and commentor since I started!! Thank you, Tearese, you give great chat!!
And, finally, Mimzie at Mimzie's Muzings is a crazy commentor who has lots to say. Very entertaining! I know she has lots of awards, but here's another one. You give fabulous chat, Mimzie!
Thanks, guys, for your support and wonderful comments!

15 comments:

CrystalChick said...

YAY! OH girl, I don't even care that I whined about never getting an award, I got me one NOW and I'm THRILLED! :)
On behalf of the Academy I totally accept this awesome recognition. hehe
You and your readers and me and mine don't know how LUCKY they are that I don't have to get all nekkid now. Bleh, ick.

Also, while I still have my little 15 mins. of fame here, I might add that this is a very fitting blog award because it reminds me of Anne Taintor who does those fabulous vintage art funnies that I so love.
Thank you Rhea! Me so happy now. :)
Silly questions: How do I get it on my blog? I'll give it a go or two on my own but might be back for instructions. LOL
Do I pass this award on to someone now??

Valarie Lea said...

Oh, I am so happy :) I feel so honored, its been a very exciting day! 100 post and now an award, gosh this makes it all better that my sister told everyone about my bad side. Thank You so very much.

tearese said...

oh how fun to get an award or two! My blog is so random, I don't think I have a niche group that it appeals to enough. Sniff. Oh well.

Ron said...

CONGRADULATIONS RHEA!!

Yes, my dear...you much deserve this.

You give EXCELLENT CHAT!!!

I'm SOOO happy you went over to visit VBF, isn't she GRAND?

Now we're ALL Chatty Cathy's!

ENJOY the glory!!!!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Thanks so much...I love accolades :-) We moms get them so rarely! And an award for "chatting." I love the chat in the comments section...Now I just have to figure out how to get it on my blog!

Rhea said...

Crystal Chick - It was totally time for you to get an award! You can pass it on to someone or just keep it, I don't think it really matters. Whatever you feel inspired to do!

I just right click on the photo, save it to a file on my computer, and then when I go to post, upload it from my computer file where I saved it. There might be a better way to do it, but I haven't figured it out yet. lol

Rhea said...

Valarie - 100 posts is awesome! I'm not there yet. Your sister's comments on your blog today were hilarious.

Tearese - You deserve an award too! I should have included you, I wasn't thinking. You post all the time on my blog. I'm going to add you to the post. I don't know what I was thinking.

Rhea said...

Ron - Thanks! I would have given this award to you, VBF and Ron, but you guys already had it! lol You guys are AWESOME chatters.

Kat - Glad you like it! You totally deserve it. Try the right click/save trick.

Misty DawnS said...

Super Major Woooohooo! Congrats on the award.

By the way... I was reading your profile... married to a lawyer, huh? I've worked for lawyers for over a dozen years. hehehe Can't imagine living with one though hehehehehe (just kidding - my boss right now is one of the greatest and most special people in my life ever).

You've got a great blog... and I've got to get some sleep now because I'm wore out worrying (Hubs is pretty sick), but I'll be back tomorrow to read your short story (I'm a writer too).

Utter Basketcase said...

HAHAHA Awesome!!! Crystal Chick will be so pleased tooo! She was a bit down about never getting any awards! :-) *GiGGLeS* xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much! That was so sweet of you!! And like jewelry, a girl can never have too many awards!!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

What a cool award! It's not a TIARA AWARD but it's nice nonetheless!! :)

Having read back a bit of your blog last night, I'd say you TOTALLY deserve the award!!

Hallie :)

Rhea said...

Misty Dawn - Yep, married to a lawyer, daughter of a lawyer, they're everywhere! Ahh!!!

VBF - Crystal Chick deserved a good chat award, I'm so pleased I could pass one on to her. Have you seen her jewelry? It's great!

Mimzie - You give great sassy chat and totally deserved it. I checked out your awards section and saw you didn't have a chat award yet.

Wonderful World of Weiners - You're right, it's not a tiara award. lol And, may I say, that tiara looks so nice on you!

Thanks, everyone!!

Chatterness said...

Congrats on your new award!! Keep chatting it up!!

Rhea said...

Chatti Patti - Thanks! I try to keep on chattin'.