Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bubble Gum Philosophy

I found this on Valarie's blog and couldn't resist.




You Are Wintergreen Flavored Gum



You are laid back, low maintenance, and super cool.

You go with the flow, and you never cause too much of a fuss.



You are very in touch with nature and the world around you.

You prefer to keep things simple. Complexity stresses you out.



You are a very real person. Openness and honesty are important to you.

You can be friends with almost anyone, as long as they tell it like it is.

5 comments:

Burfica said...

I did this one on another blog too. I'm bubble gum flavored.

CrystalChick said...

Like you Rhea, I was Wintergreen!

San said...

Like burfica, I'm bubble gum flavored. I think I'd rather be wintergreen.

I came over from Jeff's, having read your calculator comment.

Melissa said...

ohhh fun! I love these kind of quizes. I hope I'm spearmint...just cause it is my favorite!

Rhea said...

Burfica - sorry for the repeat! I'd never seen it before, but then I'm rather new to the blogosphere. :o)

Crystalchick - very cool! My husband wouldn't be wintergreen...would yours?

San - Thanks for coming by! I just checked out your blog, and I love it! The car door post is amazing. I was riveted. I love the polka dotted room you paint in with your prom dress on the wall (what a great idea to display it!), and I love your BLOSSOM painting.

Motherhood for dummies - Do let us know what flavor you end up being!

Thanks guys for coming by and commenting!