Friday, May 27, 2011

There's a New Machine in My Life





Our relationship started a week ago...and we've been seeing each other daily.

Every day this week I've woken up a little earlier than usual, 
just so I could throw on my tennis shoes and workout clothes...
and go walk on it before I do anything else.


It's an interesting way to wake up!


But, I'm determined to keep it up.



My relationship with exercise has ups and downs...sometimes ups outnumber the downs.

Do you have a relationship with exercise?



3 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

I'm looking forward to renewing my relationship. My machine broke last winter and I just haven't gotten around to repurchasing yet...

but it'll happen soon. ;)

Thanks for visiting - it WAS a lovely day!

Unknown said...

So jealous. I want one VERY badly but...... I guess I need a job first.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

WTG! We've been doing Ripped in 30 together, and because we do it at the same time, we ten to make sure we are both exercising.