Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What the Smurf?!

I thought slavery was dead.
Boy, was I wrong.

My 8 yr old son has slaves.
He makes them grow crops, eat things, work, etc.
They're blue.
They're called SMURFS.












It's a game called Smurfs' Village.


These little guys are familiar to me from my childhood, 
and they seem to be making a comeback through a game app for the iPhone/iPad/iPod.



And, a new movie is coming out next summer called Smurf Happens 

.

 I'm not smurfing this up.  This is REAL. 
Who knew these little blue creatures were coming back?!



4 comments:

Cozyflier said...

He HE, I knew they were smurfing back to the BIG screen Rhea! The announcers on the Macy's parade smurfed about it!!

Merry Smurf-mas!!!

Trooper Thorn said...

You can worry if he starts pimping for a ring smurf hookers: Smurkers.

Belle said...

Maybe that is why my granddaughter loves Sims. She wants her own slaves!

Mrs. Neil said...

Hi, I would like to introduce myself and say hello! I am new to the blogging world. I find your story very interesting. Thanks for letting the world know! I really enjoy knowing things, mostly things that are interesting. Best wishes!