Friday, January 13, 2012

My Sunrise Addiction





I have a new addiction.
I'm obsessed with sunrises.

More specifically, I am obsessed with taking pictures of the sunrises I see every day
on my commute to work.

Obsessed I tell you.

Now, there isn't a GREAT sunrise every morning.
But on the mornings that there are...
I try to find the best vantage point, along my drive.

I might pull over on the side of the road and take one with my window rolled down.
Or I try to snap one while driving on the highway.

The one above was taken at a stoplight,
and while I tried to crop out the phone lines...
I eventually decided they actually gave the photo a nice accent.

I ended up taking about 6 photos from the same sunrise this morning, after different angles and stages.
And the final photo, when I was ALMOST to work...was the best.


 If you follow me on Twitter, you'll see I tweet them as I take them.


What do subject matter do you find yourself photographing over and over? 
What beauty do you find it hard to resist? 
(For me it's my children, nature, my dog Annie, & sunrises!)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Flowers, always flowers. Rosemary