Friday, April 22, 2011

Why Old People are Awesome.





In honor of the Easter holiday, which is about Jesus who never had the chance to grow into an old man, here are the reasons why it's totally awesome to be an old person.



5. You always get a seat on the bus.  If you ride the bus.
4. Everything is cheaper with a senior discount, except medicine. Which you seem to take more of.
3. You can trip people with your cane and act innocent.
2. You can dress however you want and say whatever you want, and people just label you "eccentric"
1. You can drive however you want and all other vehicles just move out of your way.


No old people were harmed in the making of this blog post, except my great-grandfather who we keep tied up in the attic.

If you're an old person, and I've offended you, I apologize. I'm just an insolent whippersnapper.

All the old people in my life TOTALL ROCK!



No comments: