Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm thankful the Pilgrims destroyed all the Dinosaurs

We celebrate Thanksgiving because it's the day the Pilgrims destroyed the Dinosaurs, right?








I for one am super thankful they got rid of the dinosaurs, 
because can you imagine what Earth would be like with those big, ole smelly things running around?!  
Not to mention, we wouldn't have gas without their dead bodies decomposing into fossil fuel and all.









I think the government has tried to keep it a big cover-up 
because the Pilgrims killed the dinosaurs 
with mega-awesome, super-futuristic technology that they hid in cornucopias, 
because the Pilgrims were really aliens sent to Earth rid the planet of dinos and Indians. 







Oh, and the Indians? 
The Alien Pilgrims ate them.  






And did you know that we figured out Santa was an Alien also?!



6 comments:

Sharlene T. said...

You're not supposed to be drinking until New Year's!!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for a fun post... Come visit when you can... Check out my other blog for an old memory...

Trooper Thorn said...

I always thought the dinosaurs were robots. Thanks for clearing that up.

Angel said...

*snortlaugh*

You killed me. That is too priceless. I'm showing this to my kids. Seriously. Especially my fourth grader who has a tendency to twist around World History facts.

Anonymous said...

*beep* *boop* h.a.p.p.y. t.h.a.n.k.s.g.i.v.i.n.g. [pocko still has your brain] -->end transmission

Dusty Dudley said...

Classic :-) Happy Thanksgiving!

zezoo said...

nice


Welcome to my blog: http://images-n.blogspot.com