Sunday, November 2, 2008

Houston, we have some linkage.

gmbmbadge.jpg


One of the blogs I visit regularly is Good Mom/Bad Mom on the Houston Chronicle's site.
One of the writers for that site is Jenny, the Bloggess, who's personal blog I also follow.

Twice in the last month I've been featured (along with others) on their Sunday post called BS Sunday.
The BS stands for "blog share." I think.

I've had this post about the boys and this post about Annie linked to on different Sundays.

You just never know what Bloggers they're going to link to.
I've found hilarious posts, serious ones, and everything in between.
I've discovered lots of new blogs to read this way.

I've got tons of family living in the Houston area (including two sisters I miss terribly!),
and my dad was born there.
Random Rhea Facts.

15 comments:

Susie said...

I LOVE being featured, don't you? Congratulations on yours:-)

Cristin said...

I've checked that out once before.. and I did find some good stuff... yay for you for being featured!!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

How exciting! I love discovering that someone has linked to me. Usually it's a surprise to me...and I start seeing all these linked hits on my live traffic feed.

Marrdy said...

Wow, that is exciting. Congrats!!

Angie's Spot said...

Congrats girl! That's awesome!

Queenie Jeannie said...

YAY for linkage and all that BS!! LOL, I cracke myself up.....

Anyway, huge congratulations....you're so much more famouser than me!

Jeannie

Twisted Fencepost said...

Congratulations on your fame of the day!
I've never been to that sight. Thanks for the referral, I'll be checking it out soon.

Momma Trish said...

Hey! Congrats on being linked twice in one month!

I love Jenny and Good Mom/Bad Mom. Two of my favourite sites. They're fabulous. And Jenny is so funny, and so nice.

Good work!

Jen said...

Now that you are famous, I can say that I knew you when....

(no that is really cool, good for you.)

lynette355 said...

Thanks for all the visits this weekend. You have made me smile so many times. And you made my daughter do the happy dance.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!
I love the good mom/bad mom
Congrats on being featured :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip Rhea, off to take a gander now

Karen said...

Cool linkage! I will have to check it out more often.

the mama bird diaries said...

Congratulations!! A very cool lousy badge indeed.

Anonymous said...

You sure the BS stands for blog share and not bull sh@t? I'm just sayin...:)