Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Answers to the Non-Partisan Mystery Photos



You need distraction from the election returns, right?!
We're all biting our nails and dying of curiosity...about my photos.
No?

Well, we do have a winner! Two winners, actually!
Both winners got only two guesses correct!
This contest was harder than I intended, sorry!

The winners are:

Valarie from Valarie Lea from Tennessee now in Alabama
&
Erika from Erika Jean



Kat from Sunshine and Lemonade wins for the most creative answers
that involved pole dancing and whips.



I had a theme this week, believe it or not, and that theme was...

DONNY!! My 11 year old son.




I should have had him brush his teeth before this photo, sorry.
He'd just eaten some chocolate.
It's Donny's braces.




The only person who guessed trophies was Valarie!
Way to go, Valarie!
I bet a lot of you are hitting yourselves on the head right now about that one.
These are Donny's trophies.





This is Donny's dragon.
All Things BD was the only one who came very close to getting this one.
She guessed a toy lizard or snake.






This Christmas Tree has been up all year round in Donny's room.
It's made of metal.
And the only person who got it was Erika!






No one got this one. The colored lights standing lamp in Donny's room.






And last but not least, a tiny dream catcher in Donny's room.


Thanks for playing guys!
Sorry these were so hard!!

13 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, I would have never guessed. Well, I did get one right. That was a really good game. It is fun when its challenging.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Ummmm...you are going to destroy my street cred if you tell everyone that my answers were creative. Then again...I probably gave the most warped answers...

Swirl Girl said...

You are so creative and your son is so colorful!

I love this game!!

John Deere Mom said...

Girl...those were hard!! But I still love playing...and one of these days I will get here in time to actually guess!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Congratulations!!!
I'm glad you posted the answers, I dont' think I would have slept a wink wondering what that green thing was!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I missed it again, but those were some good ones!

Valarie Lea said...

Yeaaa Me, Erica, and Kat!!!!!!

sassy stephanie said...

Sheesh. I feel stupider and stupider every time you do deez.

Lula! said...

OK, I got here late...but you know my answers would have all been "Maggots." 'Cause it was funny one time. I think.

Anonymous said...

Is it too late to guess?

lynette355 said...

your right the trophies really had us stumped.
those were great.
and i would never ever guessed the standing lamp.
thanks for letting us play with donny's things. it is so nice of him to share.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I am always a day late...oh well, once again, I'm pretty sure I would have failed miserably!

Justine said...

Oh, you little shit! These were definitely too hard!!!!!!!!! And now I know why I couldn't guess for shit yesterday. i was coming down with a tummy bug dammit!

Justine :o )