Saturday, August 30, 2008

Feelin' the love

I've received two awards today that made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.



This is from Shannon @ Welcome to the Nut House. She's a daily read for me. Great blog.







And, this is from Susie @ Susie's Homemade, a new read for me,
and she makes some amazing cakes!





A big thank you to both these women for starting off my weekend in a great way! Thanks!
(If I've missed posting a thank you for an award someone's given me,
email me, because I don't mean to!)

8 comments:

Cristin said...

You beat me to it... I'm such a bad bloggy friend for not acknowledging these awards when I get them... I got to get on the ball...

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I am working on a post like this. I have received so many - and now I can't recall where they all came from. Slacker city here...

TentCamper said...

I am very happy for you

TentCamper said...

I don't do the whole awardthing though

TentCamper said...

...but congrats!!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats, momma!

Shannon said...

You're welcome, Rhea! I think you have a great blog, too (uh, hence the award)!! I am truly glad we "met"!

CrystalChick said...

Great awards! Awesome!