Thursday, February 7, 2013

BlogHer Book Review: Touch & Go by Lisa Gardner

 

Touch and Go by Lisa Gardner was an exciting read.

It's a book I would have read,
even if it wasn't sent to me for a book review.

I love mysteries.
Ever since Nancy Drew,
I've been a HUGE fan of reading fiction and looking for clues, trying to solve the mystery.

This story lived up to my expectations.

 In this pyschological thriller, a family is kidnapped for unknown reasons.
No ransom or reason is left for the cops.
The family is held in a remote, bizarre location with brutality and confusing actions.
As the reader, we go back and forth between the family and the cops,
and both perspectives add to the big picture ...
but the mystery isn't clear until the end.

Lisa Gardner is an excellent thriller writer, and this was one of those books that was hard to put down.


This is a paid review for BlogHer Book Club but the opinions expressed are my own.
 

No comments: