Sunday, May 2, 2010

Silent Contemplation

As the seasons change...and we slip slowly from spring into summer...my desires change as well.

My focus readjusts, my soul feels a yearning for change and growth.

We're all striving towards something, right?




If you could make one wish right now, for something to come true, what would it be?




What are you striving for right now?

My one wish...hmmm....for myself, it would be that I wish I could find the strength and determination to be what I want to be.

I have different wishes for my children and for the entire population and for Earth...

Life is more complicated than a single wish, I think.


3 comments:

Sicilian said...

I used to watch a lot of tv as a kid. . . I loved Bewitched. . . . I dream of Jeannie. . . If I could only have a genie in a bottle. . . Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . my wishes sure have changed in all those years.
Ciao

Misty DawnS said...

It's kind of a selfish wish - but I'd wish that we were financially secure enough for me to work completely from home.

jaisonknight said...

Nice Post buddy... cool one..
Always Feel free to visit my blog www.deknight.com