Friday, March 27, 2009

Feeling Frazzled

Today has not started out right.

We were out of milk.
So, the one morning I planned to make the boys eat cereal...
I ended up having to cook.
I didn't budget time for cooking.

It cut into the precious little time I had for blogging this morning.
Blogging is something I really enjoy,
but am woefully behind on doing.

So, sorry, no creativity or photos in this post today.

I'm going into work early, so I can get off work earlier...
so I can make my complex-seven-year-old's baseball game this evening.

We're out of sandwich meat. I didn't make it to the grocery store last night.
After work, I ended up at a jewelry party. Where I wanted to buy everything.
Have you seen the Silpada Jewelry?

I don't know what to wear to work.
My husband's grouchy.
My 12 yr old is grouchy.
The 7 yr old is still asleep.

Where are those darn baseball pants from last season?
I can't find the honey to make peanut butter & honey sandwiches.
They don't even really like peanut butter & honey, but that's all I have when we run out of meat.

It's casual Friday at work.
But I hate my only current pair of jeans.
So is it snooty to still dress up?
Shoot.

I feel wholly incompetent.
The dog is following me around like she needs something.

What, Annie?
What do you need?!

My dad just told me he worked out on an anti-gravity treadmill yesterday,
and it was awesome.

What's next, a freaking anti-air breathing machine?!
Sweet Pickles in peanut sauce.

Some days are just grouchy days.

What's your mood today?
Any fun weekend plans?


OH, GREAT, now my blow dryer broke.
Now I get to look frazzled too.

Where are my keys?!



19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chin up, Rhea! It's Friday and with a little bit of luck you'll be able to giggle about your morning with your kids tonight!

I hope you have a good day!

Unknown said...

see..now your day can only go up...skip the honey, wear the jeans anyway...wear the first thing you grab out of the closet...give your grouche men a kiss...Enjoy your day!!

Unknown said...

Awwww bless your heart Rhea, it's almost the weekend chucky!

As for me, I am stuck at home in a major blizzard!

Sprite's Keeper said...

For no creativity, I enjoyed the hell out of this!

Swirl Girl said...

I love Silpada - it's the only home party I go to and actually buy something I like and don't feel guilted into buying.

Sally-Ann said...

Hang in there, the weekend is almost here!! I'm not feeling frazzled today, but, I am still sitting in my pjs at 12:30pm. There are a ton of things I need to do and I am not doing any of them - I choose to wear blinders today

Screwed Up Texan said...

And dont forget, the weekend going to be cold too! lol

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh I can so feel ya. I get in that mood often but I must say this week was a really good week and today was a very good day just because I got a lot done and got a new lightweight steam cleaner I am loving. After 2 weeks of looking at filthy floors I can eat off of 'em. But back to you, sorry, we all have these days. Do something for yourself out of the ordinary to turn it around before tomorrow is a bad day too!!!!!

Good luck!!!!

Cristin said...

I've had a mildly grouchy day, and I'm starving right now... off to make a peanut butter and honey sandwich... they're the best.

lynette355 said...

ok repeat after me

breath in

breath out

again and again and again til it becomes a habit

said...

Argh! Sounds like a day that needs a do-over.

Joy <--via Welcomistas

Christina said...

awww, I hate those kind of days! hope it gets better for you.

Jen said...

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry that you are having a bad day. It happens to the best of us.

Unknown said...

You've had a Terrible, HOrrbile, No GOod, Very Bad Day. Some days are like that... even in Australia.

And if you don't know that that means, please send me your mailing address.

Shannon said...

Wish I could give you more than just a virtual {hug} on days like this!

John Deere Mom said...

I hate mornings like this...but it seems like it's practically every morning! Hope your day improved!

Justine said...

Oh man, this is the kind of day when you just say screw it to everything, and go hide under the covers.
Did you ever find the honey?

Justine :o )

Mama Dawg said...

I hate those days. Absolutely HATE those days.

anthonyzfrazier said...

I love Silpada too...these are great collections of jewelries...but I am looking for something like (tiffany inspired vintage oval key)this one on their collection, but with a leather strap..I would give it as a present for my sister. Do you know a representative ? thanks