Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Revealed - mystery photos


Cristin won funniest comment
(and now everyone knows I'm blogging from inside an psychiatric hospital)
and Susan won for being the first to get the most correct.

Great job everyone, thanks for taking the time to play, and for making me laugh!!






I think EVERYONE got this one correct.








There were some very creative ones for this...like Barbie on her knees!
But, I was so proud of you guys who remembered my Wisconsin cow udder mug.

I think Valarie was the first to guess this one right!










This was the hardest. Susan was the first to guess it was one of our Home Depot projects,
and Jennifer and Sandi were the first to guess it was a sail!!








Most of you guessed this one correctly as well. Cactus








This is an old flour mill in our downtown.
Most of you guessed it was Starbucks.
or a castle. or a library. or a school. or a psych ward.



20 comments:

Shannon said...

OhI would have never guessed the Home Depot project!

Jen said...

This is such a cool game.

Weith Kick said...

Rhea? Is that building on about Glendale and 51st ave? And did it used to be an ice house years and years ago?

Weith Kick said...

Wait. Disregard my last comment. I see you live in Texas. But that building looks exactly like a building in the Arizona town I used to live in. Weird! I didn't know buildings could have twins.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

You are so good. I want to be like Rhea...

Skeller said...

I win I win I win!!! I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the little people .... ;-)

Aubrey said...

How fun! I will have to stop being such a chicken and guess next time!!

Valarie Lea said...

Well at least I got some of them right :)

Utter Basketcase said...

Oh booo! I missed this one! I was too busy uploading my anniversary special of RAT GiRL!!!

I know you don't read RAT GiRL anymore, so don't worry about catching up... but I just wanted to let you know that you actually feature in the latest one.. so you might wanna check it out! ;-)

Don't worry about catching up on the others though... I know it takes fecking ages to load! xx

Anonymous said...

I thought the last one was the Alamo.

Just kidding.

Mostly.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I missed it AGAIN! ha ha

Cindy said...

Woah...I was way off on some of those, especially the cow mug! Anyway, have you been enjoying this awesome weather? (I live in Irving)

Tinabean said...

That game is fun.
Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Unknown said...

Thanks to Rhea for keeping our minds stimulated and alzheimer's at bay! Love ya, Rhea! ( I still can't figure them out even with the answers...LOL, I'm joking.)

Justine said...

Did you see my photo thingy? I've called it Tiney's What the hell is THAT? LOL

Justine :o )

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Good pics! I'm so behind that I didn't get to compete this time.

Insane Mama said...

I think they cheated, how could they have known that was a home depot project? :)
I'm just a sore loser

Britt said...

Man, I was so pulling for the Old Time McDonalds .. the men in skirts were starting to dance for me and everything! It would have been so much fun .. oh well, maybe another time :o)

CrystalChick said...

Ah, I forgot the Home Depot project but soooo remembered the cow mug! ;0

Angie's Spot said...

I was stumped on the boat and the flour mill. Great pics!!