Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Answers

I'm a little behind schedule in getting these answers out.

Everyone did a lot better this week,
and so many of you came close to winning,
but ultimately, the winner was...

Valarie Lea!!


So, as I mentioned before,
all these close-ups were of items in the toy store.

Here we go:



I didn't know they even still made or sold Raggedy Ann and Andy anymore!







keyboard.





girly hair thingys










Holy smokes, Batman!







Pokemon trading cards packing







these battery car vehicles are just awesome.
I wish I'd had one when I was little.








I've never seen a bear dressed up like Snow White before.

But I used to have a bear dressed up like Queen Elizabeth I.
Her name was Queen Elizabear.







Thanks for playing, everyone!!


9 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, I can't believe that I totally forgot to play. At least I think that I forgot to play.

Jen said...

Look at me being the first commenter. Yeah!!!!!

Justine said...

I hate you and I'm never playing again! These were too hard! And I was going to say piano for that keyboard one, and then I questioned myself. And I did guess ride-on toy, but I guess for the wrong one. And the Pokemon cards? Gimme a break! I have GIRLS!!!!!!!!!

Justine :o )

Marrdy said...

I feel bad I missed all this. I have been a very bad blog stalker!

Pseudo said...

It's so different when you miss a day and only come in on the answers. I'm all "yeah, of course..."

Mariah said...

Cripes- I was REALLY close!!

Jennifer said...

I keep missing all of the contests dangit!! I joined SITS a day late! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Mama Dawg said...

I love this game!

Valarie Lea said...

Woo Hoo!!!! I would like to thank my children, who con and have conned me into buying them many a toy at Toys R Us. Without them this would not have been possible. :)