Sunday, November 27, 2011

Frustrations

My broken vacuum cleaner apparently uses belts that are NOT easy to find. Anywhere.
The high school off-season football program may take up more time than actual football did.
This means getting my son to the high school before 6:30am every morning because no bus will get him there in time.
This also means he may not be able to take the bus after school due to weight lifting.
And I'm trying to figure out how to get him home if he can't take the bus.
Which makes me angry that their dad doesn't live close enough to help with the daily parenting.

Christmas is now less than a month away, and I have no idea how I'm going to afford it.
Life is so complicated.

But, I'm thankful for the roof over my head,
the food on my table,
the car that transports me,
my job that supports me,
my family who loves me,
and my amazing children.

Thank you for listening. I just needed to vent.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

There was one Christmas we all remember as the best, and it was the one my mom "couldn't afford". She got us each one present that was kinda nice (a cd player, a Walmart bike, notng too expensive) and she took Polaroids of the presents, and of different clues she hid around the house. It was a scavenger hunt! She was sure we would all be disappointed by getting so little, but each of us has told her it is the Christmas we most fondly remember.