Monday, April 4, 2011

BlogHer's Book Club


As a single mother working full time,
I don't have time to belong to the usual book club,
which is why I'm SO excited to be part of the new




I get to combine my passion for reading with my joy of blogging!






BlogHer has partnered with Penguin Group USA to bring blogger reviews of great upcoming books, author interviews, book discussions and much more to the new BlogHer Book Club space.

What’s exciting about this partnership:
BlogHer is paying writers to write balanced, editorial reviews
of the BlogHer Book Club featured titles.





So, yes, I'm getting books to read for free,
but I also am giving my honest feedback after I read them. 
If I don't like it, I'll say so,
although in a diplomatic manner, of course. 


BlogHer's Book Club is the best thing
since mixing chocolate and peanut butter.
And that's serious stuff, folks.


Check out my review of our first book club book,
a historical fictional novel written by Geraldine Brooks titaled Caleb's Crossing
A coming of age novel set in the late 1600's Martha's Vineyard island
where a young Puritan girl befriends a Wampanoag chieftain's son. 





I always make time in my life to read.

Have you read anything great lately?


1 comment:

Momo Fali said...

I rarely have time to read, so I'm going to count on you to tell me what I should, and shouldn't make time for!