Wednesday, April 13, 2011

6 Signs you might be addicted to an iPhone






As I've mentioned before, my iPhone was stolen on April 1st this year, and I might have been cursed.
And since then, I've been going through iPhone withdrawal.
Clearly, I was addicted.
It's good to go without technology every now and then...
although not good when your technology is STOLEN.



Signs you might be addicted to an iPhone:


6. You hear iPhone rings, chirps and noises everywhere you go.
5. You aren't really somewhere unless you've "checked in"
4. You don't know how you're going to wake up in the morning because it was your alarm clock
3. You find yourself stealing your children's iTouches when you head to the bathroom
2. You realize you can't photograph and upload to Facebook or Twitpic every cool view or silly animal you see
and
1. You feel phantom vibrations in your pocket





If you have a smartphone, get a tracking app ASAP.  If your phone is stolen, you don't have a lot of recourse and you're screwed out of a lot of money.

I've filed a police report, but I honestly don't expect to see that phone again.



Oh, iPhone, where fore art thou?!
I miss you so!




3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Chirp, chirp!

Dillypoo said...

That totally sucks!

I went through similar withdrawals after I washed my iPhone with a load of jeans. I lasted 24 hours before replacing it.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Going to look for a tracking app now! That really, really stinks.

Can you find a deal on one on ebay or something, or no dice?