Monday, July 12, 2010

A Woot'ed LeakFrog

Not long ago I was searching the Internet for various things,
and I decided to check Woot for their deal of the day.

What?!

You haven't heard of Woot yet?

You need to check. them. out. 
They have great deals...that last 24 hours and then it's GONE.

One of their past deals was for a product called a LeakFrog.

It's a delightful thingamajig that brings a smile to my face.



You put this little bugger in a problem area where you've had leaks (next to water heater or in the basement or by a toilet or sink)...and it alerts you the minute dampness starts!! 

I think it's hilarious! And creative!  And useful!!

Have you found anything like this on the Internet?
A product you didn't know you needed but it just hilariously awesome?!


Do share!


4 comments:

Draea Lael (Rose) said...

OOOOH Froggie!!!
I <3 it!
I have plenty of useless things, very few of them can I convince myself that I needed them, lol.

Sharlene T. said...

What an adorable "alarm"... so much prettier than that 'stay-dry' plastic tub that only masks the moisture, doesn't warn you... this is really something I have to have and didn't know a bout... thanks for sharing about woot, too...

Twitter: SolarChief

CrystalChick said...

Hi Rhea, it's been forever, but I wanted to stop by and say hello. I liked the pictures of your trip to Universal.

No, haven't checked out Woot but will have to soon. Neat product.

Keda said...

wouldn't it be better just to fix the leak?

On the other hand, I give away tons of things each year that I though I would use or need and I never did. And especially with our new baby. Do you have any idea how many maggafters they sell for babies and mommies? I will tell you. It's LOTS! Possibly even TONS.