Friday, August 26, 2011

Stress Dreams



I occasionally have stress dreams.
They usually involve water or tornadoes or snakes.

No Bueno.

However, last night I had a stress dream that went different than usual.
I was in a precarious raft in an awkward position with only one paddle....
in a dangerous lake.

It was scary. 
I was drifting to the more dangerous areas...

but, I was able to row with my one paddle and stay in the safer areas.
It clearly wasn't easy, 
but I felt like I had some control over the situation.

I think that's a good sign, don't you?

Do you have stress dreams?
What are yours like?




1 comment:

Teresa said...

Mine always involve snakes and I'm usually very calm being beaten by them :(

I hate it because I wake up still feeling the bites in my legs.

I prefer your stress dream this time. You fight but arrive in good port. If there's a sign on dreams you're heading to great times :). Nice!

Have a nice weekend!