Sunday, October 10, 2010

Most Searched For Word Ever

I use Site Meter to keep track of how many hits my blog gets a day/week/month. 
And what words or links send people to my site.



And the most searched for word that sends people to my site?

Believe it or not, it was one of the most searched for words over a year ago (on my blog) as well! 



WEIRD!!


The word is:   Scalene.



It's a triangle with no equal sides and no equal angles. 










This is my post mentioning Scalene Triangles.  The original post that started it all.




2 comments:

Sharlene T. said...

One hardly knows what to say to this... 'Red Pony's mouth flew open and her eyes got big and wide..."...I'm tring to think of why I would search a writing site for a geometric triangle definition... Have a day filled with scalene moments that create its own unique scrapbook page! Come visit when you can...

CrystalChick said...

I used to pay attention to stats but now that I only get about 3 or so readers to my blogs, it doesn't matter. LOL