Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I was part of the Chain Gang last night

I volunteered for it.

I know, I know, it sounds like something bad...

it wasn't.

It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot.

OK, I held the down indicator sign/placard thingy on the sidelines of my son's middle school football game. Three parents help every game to assist the refs with measuring downs and keeping up with what down it is and marking the line of scrimmage.




It was my first time ever...and I learned a lot QUICKLY.

I had a great view of the action.
I heard the awful things the coaches mutter.
I heard the players trash talk.

I really heard the hits...and grimaced every time.

But, best of all?

I got to stare at a cute referree's hiney the whole game!

hehe





4 comments:

NanU said...

The best of football!

Sharlene T. said...

Now, that's just too cool! Glad you had so much fun...

smartz said...

Your post made me laugh out loud. Always a good thing. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

塑膠棧板的使用壽命最長。
服飾批發可以上網挑選商家!
除蟲的問題以白蟻案件居多。