Sunday, December 6, 2009

Texas Small Town Christmas & Froggy Art

Santa looks good as a cowboy, doesn't he?





We went to our small downtown Christmas festival over the Thanksgiving holidays.
and I had a field day with my camera.


We have lots of old buildings.






And...froggy art!!








I don't know why there were frogs everywhere...







But, I even talked Remy into posing next to one.






Bizarre but fun!



 



This is the center of the square, the courthouse!






You've seen our Official Texas Reindeer, right?








3 comments:

Justine said...

Great pics, Rhea, and I love all the froggies!!!

Justine :o )

Twisted Fencepost said...

Love that Santa!
My MIL would love those frogs.
I didn't know there were longhorn reindeer! *snicker*

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, it is very valuable phrase