Sunday, November 8, 2009

You can never have too many socks








Especially if you have a household with two boys.


What can you never have enough of?

I might add books to that list too.
I can never have enough books.
or chocolate.

At the moment I've had too much advice.
from well meaning people.
too much hair, that needs to be cut.
too much dirty laundry that needs to be washed.

I could go on and on, but
my boys, who lose their socks in mysterious ways, want me to go to the park with them.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!



3 comments:

Susie said...

With all my responsibilities, I can never have enough time.

Justine said...

Hey, I've got too much CLEAN laundry that needs to be folded and put away.

Justine :o )

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

We have lots of socks here. Because no one will wear them. We all have issues with stuff on our feet. When the girls were little they would scream like banshees if you put socks on their feet. I could understand the sentiment. I have great pictures of Madalyn with Santa as a baby...with her bare feet. The only time socks get worn here is for tennis. And then they come right off again.