Thursday, October 8, 2009

I wish I'd thought of it first


I sent one to my sister for her birthday.
I sent one to my mom and step dad for all they've done for me.
I sent one to my in-laws.

What am I talking about?

Greeting cards.



But, I don't have time to stop by the store and browse cards.
I went online and did it through Send Out Cards.

I won a free subscription to them on Screwed Up Texan's site.
They're awesome.
Why didn't I think of it first?

A concept and service that is changing people's lives.

You can send a printed greeting card with your message in Less than 60 Seconds.

• Choose your card
• Write your message
• Click send

SendOutCards prints it, stuffs it and mails it, all for less than a greeting card at the store.

Getting a card in the mail from friends or family is such a wonderful pick me up.





It's an excellent way to reach out to someone you haven't talk to in a while.
I'm a huge email person, but I love to send out cards every now and then.

I wish I'd thought of it first!

And, the other day, I saw a car with their advertisement on it, in Plano!
It's a small world.

2 comments:

Screwed Up Texan said...

I love their cards too! Glad that you like them!

Susie said...

Huh! I had never heard of that! Awesome:-)