Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Princesses get to have all the fun

Is it true you can actually STAY in the castle at Disney World?




Did you know that the cast members in every hotel, restaurant and ride call all the little girls they see "princess?" They do.

And, as the mother of boys, I have to say, I'm so glad they didn't call my boys "princes."





I saw the princesses while I was in Disney World.
And wow, do they have it made.






When I grow up, I want to be a princess at Disney World in Orlando, FL.





Oh, yah, these mice don't have it too badly either...




Which Princess (or Disney character) would you like to be?
Some of those costumes look really hot.


11 comments:

The Stiletto Mom said...

Disney is sooo fun. I still want to be a princess and I'm *cough cough* WAY TO OLD.

Screwed Up Texan said...

So, I am crackin up b/c the entire time I wondered just how hot it was in those princess costumes. I dont think they'd want me wearing those there...I'd be sweatin' not only all down my face, but there'd also be big, smelly wet spots at my armpits.

I'd like to be Belle :)

Unknown said...

You know....I am still and always will be a princess.

If at Disney...I want to be Belle.

Susie said...

I love Mulan...she kicks butt!!

M said...

A good friend of mine was Ariel at Japan's Disney World.

If I could be a Disney Princess, it'd be Princess Aurora. Not just because I'm a serial sleeper, but because she had the best crown and her own crew of fairies. I want that!

Sprite's Keeper said...

My sister was Mickey at Epcot. It WAS hot. There's a good reason they keep their sets to only 15 minutes.

Shannon said...

If I had to be a Disney World princess, I'd want the Jasmine costume.

Harem pants and a bra. Yeah, I think I could stay cool wearing that.

Jen said...

Wow those are some awesome pictures. I want to be Ariel, the Little Mermaid.

I can't wait to go to Disney someday.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

My favorite princess is Mulan...but as far as costumes go...Ariel has one of the coolest...with that seashell bra. And a cool grotto. I don't see how some of them are not fainting from heat exhaustion.

Justine said...

Yes, you can actually stay over at the castle. It's incredible looking too.
I'd never want to be a princess there. Imagine wearing those costumes in that heat? Although Jill tells me they have some sort of cooling things in there.
I'd choose Ariel, since she's mostly naked.

Justine :o )

Danemama08 said...

I would love to be the Ariel, The Litlle Mermaid. I adore that movie. And even have a 16th birthday cake with her on it.