Thursday, November 8, 2012

BlogHer Book Review: Reflected in You by Sylvia Day




I read Bared to You and Reflected in You by Sylvia Day for the BlogHer Book Club.
These two books are part of a series.(Crossfire Novels)
I think I read them both in one day.


Adjectives that come to mind after reading them:

intense.
steamy.
passionate.


 Eva and Gideon are both damaged on the inside, but they fall in love with an intensity that scorches the pages. It's pretty hot. However, they have to deal with insecurities and overcome some adversities to make their relationship work.

 Usually I don't like the books with intense love-at-first-sight, all-consuming obessive love affairs, because the characters act stupid. (Like Twilight) But, I was able to put that aside and enjoy this series. It was fun to read.

 And the true test of a enjoyable read, would I be willing to buy the next book in the series?
Yes. I think I would.


This is a paid review for BlogHer Book Club but the opinions expressed are my own. 



 

No comments: